Tell the Courts to Stay Out of Your Right to Believe
Enter in a contest
Theme: “We Are All God’s Children;
Together We Will Protect Our Right To Believe”
- Explain the importance of religious freedom as our most sacred right that must be protected
- Explain the state of religious freedom domestically and around the world
- Share the need to work together to secure everyone’s right to believe
- Create a song that expresses the importance of religious freedom as our most sacred right that must be protected
- Express the state of religious freedom domestically and around the world
- Convey the need to work together to secure everyone’s right to believe
Join a Rally
Attend a rally at the DC Courthouse
and defend your right to believe.
host a rally
Host a local rally in your nation.
Tell the Washington DC Courts the world is watching.
This sends a powerful message to the Washington D.C. Superior Court that the world is watching their decision, and the actions of the judges are impacting a global faith community.
Take a variety of photos and videos.
• Group photo holding signs
• Passionate individual close-up
• Yelling chants demanding the that the DC Superior Court STAY OUT of religious matters
• Speaker photos
Sent the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Campaign
Take action to stop judicial overreach
and protect every person’s right to believe.
1. Email Campaign
Share your story of religious persecution.
Send a message to the courts to protect, not meddle in the right to religion.
The protection of religious liberties is a building block of the fabric of the United States.
Freedom of religion is a human right that the United States has championed around the world.
2. Video campaign
Produce a creative video idea to show your desire to stand for religious freedom everywhere and tell the courts, they cannot take this right away from any person.
3. Photo campaign
Part 1: Find a sign you like and print the image.
Or write your own sign.
Part 2: Take a picture of YOU holding the sign.
Part 3: Email the photo(s) to email@example.com.
Please include your face all the way to the full sign. We want to show a global base of diverse faces so as much as possible include your face. If you cannot show your face for any reason, you can still be part of this campaign. Take the photo in a way that leaves out your face.
For Photos Showing Face and Holding Sign.
• Please look straight at the camera.
• Hold the sign straight on the sides with both hands. Make sure you do not cover the words.
• We want the photos to look somewhat uniform so try to zoom in to capture a photo from head to bottom of the sign.
Here are a couple of samples.
Please note: I just cropped these from existing group photos just to give you an idea so these are not perfect.
If you cannot show your face,
you can still join the photo campaign.
You can take a photo from your chin down so it is clear you want to be part of the campaign, but due to persecution, you cannot show your face.
Others have covered their face with the sign, showing part of their face (sometimes even up to the eyes) to prove they are a real person fighting for their right to believe.
If we don’t act today, the consequences will impact far into the future.
Join the fight.